Hot Cocoa Gift Mugs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of ground cayenne pepper
- Mini Marshmallows
- Snack size and sandwich size ziplock bags
- Mason Jar
- String or twine
- Sift the cocoa powder and powdered sugar into a large bowl.
- Add in the milk powder, cornstarch, salt, and cayenne pepper. Stir until well mixed.
- Pour cocoa mix into a sandwich size ziplock bag and fill a snack size ziplock bag with mini marshmallows.
- Roll each sealed bag into a cylinder, tucking the ziplock flap down into the center of the column. Place these bags one on top of each other into the mason jar.
- Add a festive bow with ribbon and gift tag with serving instructions.
- Serving Instructions: Add 3 Tbsp of cocoa mix to a mug with 2 oz hot milk or water. Stir to combine. Fill with more hot milk or water and enjoy.
Recipe by Lauren Mancke at https://www.laurenmancke.com/hot-cocoa-gift-mugs/