Wooden Photo Ornaments
- Wooden Disc Ornament
- Label sheet backing
- Paper Towel
- Remove string and sand the wooden disc thoroughly. The smoother the surface the better your ink transfer will be.
- Print your images onto the slick side of a label sheet backing. Make sure to select the "reverse image" option in your print settings.
- Trim backing around your graphic. Be sure not to touch the wet ink.
- Press the backing down onto the wooden disc. Gently rub the back to transfer the ink, but do not let the transfer sheet move or you will smudge the graphic. Carefully remove backing. Do not worry if the graphic is light, it will become darker with the next step.
- With a paper towel, spread Shellac on both sides of the ornament. Stand on its side to dry. Reattach string.
Recipe by Lauren Mancke at http://www.laurenmancke.com/wooden-photo-ornaments/